The Six-Word Memoirs.
How would you describe your life in six words? Click herehttp://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/archive.php?featured=1&tag=&offset=60 to see some funny ones, and the book they came from.
I have lots of ideas, but I'm having trouble choosing the right six words. Here are some finalists:
- I'm dazzled by my own humility.
- Slow start but a strong finish.
- Psalm 40, but is that cheating?
- But it was a real recipe...(that was for my girls!)
- I gave it my best shot.
- This is harder than it looks.
- So that's where they come from.
- Lived well, laughed often, loved much.
Just for fun, leave a comment with your own Six Word Memoir. I promise not to send you any emails asking what you had for dinner or where you went to grade school. But in case you are wondering about me, frozen pizza and JE Jones in Cudahy. Yes, I said Cudahy.